Translate

Monday, January 8, 2018

On Wednesday, January 17, 2017, our class will be visiting Fort Calgary for an all day fieldtrip. In order for us to go, we require parent volunteers! Right now, we only have ONE volunteer. If you have CBE clearance and would like to join us, please email me at sllaslo@cbe.ab.ca

Please click HERE to see our January 2018 Newsletter!!

A.M.A. (Ask Me About)
- Where are some places I can find thermometers? Where can I see thermometers at home?
- What is one important thing that happened to you last year? Why is it important?
- What is one thing you hope will happen in 2018?
- How do I make a web to share my ideas? 


Library Book Exchange is tomorrow. 
Jan. 17 - Fort Calgary Fieldtrip. We NEED VOLUNTEERS! Please email me if you can come. 
Jan. 22 Kindergarten Registration Opens
Jan. 25 - Student Led Conferences from 3:30 to 7:30.
Jan. 26 - Student Led Conferences from 8:00 to 12:00
Jan. 29 - No School - PD Day


Check us out on Twitter @KenTaylorYYCBE