Translate

Thursday, October 19, 2017

A.M.A. (Ask Me About)
- Today we had our lockdown practice. How do I keep myself safe in the classroom?
- How do I log onto RAZ-kids?
- How do I play gopher? How many times can the ball bounce? 

Notices
- An email came out today for our school programs and fieldtrips. This year we will be visiting Fort Calgary and the National Music Centre and bringing in some artifacts to support our learning! Please let me know if you have any questions. 
- Students brought home their log-in for RAZkids today. We had a chance to practice finding the website and logging in. There is also a log-in link on the RAZKids picture to the right. 
If you wish to donate to our school playground fund, please look at the paper sent home yesterday. 
- We are still collecting donations for Jacket Racket!